Let's say the Demiurge and Archons are true. Though I wonder why they are still letting some sectors of humanity make disclosures against them even though there's a chance that it can topple them? Or would it really?

I'm having too much of Icke lately.

To be honest, if I'm a Demiurge, I'll make sure that I have zero tolerance of whatever the bull humanity is having against me since humanity itself is my source of sustenance, so why should I settle for normalcy and convenience of my victims in toppling me down?

Can anyone please kindly explain?

submitted by /u/1ChinaPH
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/i0hmst/lets_say_the_demiurge_and_archons_are_true_though/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die