Millennial democrat, subscribed to the Skeptical Enquirer magazine when I was 11 and have been against unprovable conspiracy theories ever since. Did I miss one that was in front of my face the whole time?? #legitquestion
So as the title implies, I am not your typical poster to this sub. I [M27] love to consider conspiracy theories, but love being skeptical about them even more. However, as I watch the Netflix Show, History 101: the Space Race, their animated scoreboard of USSR vs USA just keeps climbing in the USSR’s favor (meaning they were advancing space technology quicker), and the US suffer defeat after defeat. One thing that I CAN agree with is that, given the massive $$, attention, resources etc. that the Us was focusing on mission success, we (I’m American) would have a MASSIVE incentive to land...something. Did we really hit the literal moon shot?? After failure and failure? Do your best convince me otherwise. I’m open to the discussion and genuinely interested. Although I’ve done some cursory research and watched a few YouTube videos, I’ve remained largely unconvinced in the past, but I’m more curious... I also remember one YouTube vid. That mentioned a very outspoken astronaut who spoke of NASA’s failure who burned alive?? And he held up a picture with a lemon? Anyways, give me your best shot!
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hrej0a/millennial_democrat_subscribed_to_the_skeptical/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen