My home theory lol I'm wierd and have dark mind.
Consider this a mixture of whale and crab meat used in a crabby patty. Whale meat from one full grown whale in small segments could last 59 years. Pearl mom was dead an mr crabs found her and also baby pearl. He decided to keep pearl and use the mom for meat for the crabby patty. Mr crabs originally had the whale burger but one night he kill all of the crabs and started mixing the meats together so they would last longer and changed the name of it to the krabby patty. Pearl one day found out these secrets and uses them to get her dad to give her money. An example is that one day pearl wanted something really really bad and she said "daddy plz or else I might tell them your seeeecretsssss" and mr crabs immediately gives her the money for the item. This is is all my theory I have my reasoning and did not copy this however I will save it to my clipboard and post it on a conspiracies website because I came up with it all at once lol.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hjwnsb/my_home_theory_lol_im_wierd_and_have_dark_mind/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen