Naya Riveira information. Am I going crazy?

Okay, if you've been following the story, Naya Riveira (33) and former Glee actress, has been found. Cause of death states drowning accident.

I've done just a little digging and something seems so very off to me.

First of all Entertainment Weekly had a post on their Snapchat story on July 3rd that the actress was missing and search parties have been out looking for her. Well, she went missing July 7th. They were 4 days early. Why?

Her 4 year old son was found on the boat they had rented. He was wearing a life jacket and the adult life jacket was on the boat with Naya nowhere to be found. Allegedly, the 4 year old son told authorities that his mom boosted him onto the boat and disappeared under the water.

Search teams took 6 days to find her because of "limited sight" yet she was found on the surface of the water according to some news articles. I take everything I read in the news with a grain of salt. Some accounts are conflicting.

Now I saw her most recent Instagram post. It was of her and her son on the boat the day she went missing captioned "just the two of us". This is where I may be losing my mind. It reminded me of the song "Bonnie and Clyde 97" by Eminem. The lyrics are so incredibly eerie considering the events that followed the rest of the day.

I want her to rest in peace of course, but I feel that something more sinister happened to her and she deserves justice if it did.

Am I stretching really far here or may this be something?

I know reddit is the best to find anything out for stuff like this. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/AshAffliction
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hrca2i/naya_riveira_information_am_i_going_crazy/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die