One of Kris Jenners grandkids will be the anti-christ.
OK so I haven't thought this all the way out but a few things came together for me today. And I'm not super religious but I was raised Catholic so the Bible is kinda ingrained for me.
The thought: The Bible says the antichrist will seek political power/be born of political power.
Kanye West says he's running for president 2020. They say he's been planning for this for a long time. He has become super religious after becoming a father. Highly religious parents tend to breed the creme de la creme of naughty kids.
He has 2 sons Saint and Psalm, both religious names. Kim wasn't supposed to be able to have more children after Saint. Chicago and Psalm were both forced into this world. Edit: Psalm is the only biblical name of the two...
Tell me what you think! And feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about anything :)
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hn9sbb/one_of_kris_jenners_grandkids_will_be_the/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen