Please join my mystery solving group on disocord
Looking For a Team to Help Expose Pgate
hello,
I'm just going to cut to the chase with this because I don't want to waste anyone's time.
I have accumulated lots of knowledge, I have lots of leads, I don't have enough evidence to support any concrete theories yet.
I am looking for people to contribute to my body of knowledge with what they know, as I pitch leads to the group. I made a discord server which is updated regularly with new findings. please message me if you have educated yourself in topics regarding the following:
-Adrenochrome
-Adrenalin
-Epstein
-Tom Hanks
-The Illuminati
-Isac Kappy
-The Clintons
-Elitist society
-Pizzagate
-Pedo Hollywood
I look forward to working with people who come forward to help. we can solve this mystery and maybe even help bring down very evil people in this world.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hw2j9c/please_join_my_mystery_solving_group_on_disocord/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen