Saw this digi sign when I was driving North on I-75 in Kentucky in the end of June and my logical brain just can’t let it go. No one anywhere (I travel a lot) seems to have any concise answer on who is running the tracing show and how it works. Any theories out from where you live?

Saw this digi sign when I was driving North on I-75 in Kentucky in the end of June and my logical brain just can’t let it go. No one anywhere (I travel a lot) seems to have any concise answer on who is running the tracing show and how it works. Any theories out from where you live? submitted by /u/Cin_the_White_Rabbit
[link] [comments]


source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hv1czz/saw_this_digi_sign_when_i_was_driving_north_on/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die