The "One Bad Apple" conspiracy theory

So, I don't know where else to post this, but I can defend in a court of law that this is a conspiracy theory: 1) there are nebulous figures in positions of authority in government organizations and a worker's union that behaves more like a criminal organization, and, of course, the media; 2) there is a concerted effort by multiple parties to cover up an undeniable truth; 3) their activities are criminal in nature and fly in the face of human rights. But the end of that phrase is "spoils the whole bunch." As in, you have to throw the whole bunch out. Recently, I've been seeing segment after segment of people, both anti-policing advocates and pro-policing advocates on MSNBC continuosly say a variation of, "Just because you have one bad apple, doesn't mean you throw all the apples away, no! You just take the bad one out, and throw it away, and you keep the rest." And as they finish, there's always this flash in their eyes, as if they've realized at the last second that what they said doesn't make any sense, before they inevitably change the subject and reinforce the idea that throwing out the police would be total anarchy. But, I don't know. Recently, it feels like if it isn't a pre-planned tik-tok of a cop dancing or saving a cat or something, whenever there's a cop in a video, what follows is chaos. And how long ago was the first time you remember a guy from a police union saying the words, "Look, its just one bad apple," after yet another cop shooting? Have you ever thought to yourself, "why do cops need tanks? Batman needs a tank because he lives in gotham fucking city, and the cops aren't allowed to have tanks in Gotham City. But we DON'T live in Gotham City. Crime isn't a Dick Tracey movie where we live. So, then why do real cops have tanks?" Well, I have. Because every time I'm in the shitty Grocery Store that's within walking distance of where I live, I think about the phrase, "one bad apple." And sometimes, when I see, at this shitty Grocery Store, that a sweet potato has flies, and now, there's flies all over the sweet potato, I don't reach for the sweet potato that doesn't have flies. I just don't buy sweet potatos that day and I remind myself what a shitty grocery store this is, because "one bad apple spoils the WHOLE bunch." I don't know, if that 'not bad' sweet potato didn't already get eggs implanted into it, and if there's that many flies, I can just assume that these, currently flying flies have already laid eggs in all of the other sweet potatoes, why wouldn't they? they're just there for the taking, no lizards, or anything. And the only way to know for sure, would be to x-ray, which would IRRADIATE a sweet potato that will be sold for human consumption. That's why a GOOD grocery store would throw out ALL of the sweet potatos. Because, if just one sweet potato is bad, then, they're all bad. And, its not just my grocery store. This goes all the way to the TOP. How many mayors have said it? How many Governors? Remember when Trump said it? Remember when Obama said it? There is a massive conspiracy at hand that has been happening all along right in front of our very noses! and everyone is in on it Because it follows then, that that true phrase, the inherent logic of the allogorical truth phrased in a way to apply to many things is: "One bad cop spoils the whole department." Which means, if there's one bad cop, its impossible to tell to how many people that bad cop rubbed off on, or if that environment has already created multiple bad cops, and this one bad cop is just the one that got caught. Which is why, one bad cop means you have to throw the whole department out. And really? Isn't that how it should be? We bestow upon these people the title of 'hero.' But if just one Justice League member goes rogue, then the whole Justice League always disbands or becomes heavilly regulated by the government, like the one time in the animated series. Should we really expect anything less from the people in real life, who despite not having super powers, still have, basically, what amounts to a real-life license to kill these days? To be a freer and more just society, the one bad cop MUST spoil the WHOLE department.

submitted by /u/araventhatwanders
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hznppn/the_one_bad_apple_conspiracy_theory/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die