The veil at 0% on 12/31/20 ?? Anyone notice or has comments !?

Has anyone realized or noticed that the veil will be at 0% on December 31st 2020?? I was checking for percentage of the veil for Halloween and then I kept checking when would it reach a lower percentage. Which 12/31/20 checked out to have 0%. Kind of scary due to the virus and everything. I’m kind of a Christian or believe and have read the Bible. I have theories of the last day or when Armageddon will begin. I have conspiracies you know? It just seems a bit weird that with so much death around due to the virus and the veil being at 0% on the last day of the year? Anyone has comments or conspiracies? I just feel like the end is near. Been feeling like death is all around me. I feel like I didn’t post this on the right page. Like it doesn’t belong in paranormal.. but drop some comments. I want to have a conversation with people who don’t think is just my imagination when I feel touched or think I see things.

Can’t add a picture but if you guys go to this website to check the daily percentage of the veil. It shows that for 12/31/20 the veil is at 0% meaning we will be able to see ghost and demons since the barriers are down. I’m just skeptical if anyone out there also know anything else about this and veil.

link to check on the 12/31/20 veil percentage

submitted by /u/sadcallings
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hp02b0/the_veil_at_0_on_123120_anyone_notice_or_has/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die