We live in a simulation and there are things I have been doing to break out of it.
I'm sure we live in some kind of simulation. Where there are people who run it and keep it in check and those who are oblivious. there are multiple theories about certain things humans experience that can be tied to being in a simulation. Such as deja vu, there are theories stating that when we have deja vu, we're experiencing a glitch or jump due to the person doing something other than the simulation planned. Like in some video games when you get jumped back to the "right spot" after going somewhere you werent supposed to or couldn't.
This leads to my thinking that one of the ways I can break the simulation is to catch onto deja vu before it's over or before I do the final thing that I was supposed to do that deja vu wanted me to do. It's been happening a lot more often lately to me like once a week and each time I'll catch on as soon as it starts and know all about what it wants me to do . To break the simulation and the deja vu I instead will purposefully do something that isnt in the deja vu. Such as talk to someone the simulation didnt plan for me to talk to or not talk when I have the urge to say something due to the simulation. Idk I'm high this prolly doesn't make any sense. I have a lot more evidence if anyone wants to have a deep convo about the simulation and what I've already experienced PM me. I dont want to share it here
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hznigu/we_live_in_a_simulation_and_there_are_things_i/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen