What if the people not taking Covid 19 seriously, actually take it very seriously.

So we all, or rather, many of us hear of these Karen's and Keith's losing their minds over simple mask requirements and figure, "oh what a dumb dumb, stop making a health issue a political one", etc. Etc.

Well maybe they know exactly what they're doing.

Of all places to have a conspiracy appiffany, who knew playing a video game would be it. I was finishing a recent playthrough of Dishonored, who's first setting is a plague ridden city, and made it to the part about the lord regents plan.

Now of course there it didn't work as intended. I'd say here its right on track. I'd say these people are committed to ridding "their" country of people. Poor people? Minorities? Immigrants? All of the above? Who can say. Yet they are fully willing to risk themselves for it.

You may figure, oh they're way to dumb for that. How often has underestimating a threat been someone's downfall? Is this a call to action? Sadly no. How would you even? What more can we do beside redouble our own personal efforts. I don't mean to scare anyone and I'm sure very many won't take it seriously, and many more will simply say, oh you just got it?

All I can say is, yeah, and it sucks.

submitted by /u/Meowster11007
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hv09xo/what_if_the_people_not_taking_covid_19_seriously/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die