Where is the hard evidence that Trump is in on the Epstein scandal?

It's obvious Trump associated with many people who were obviously in the human trafficking ring, and with the recent "I wish her well." response from Trump when asked whether or not he thinks Maxwell will turn in high profile men involved with Epstein, there is more scrutiny than ever before. However, I've looked and I can't find any real evidence of him being involved other than pictures and videos of him hanging out with the predators. Believe it or not, that doesn't qualify as evidence, although the new trash Anonymous twitter account and NowThis YT comment sections would disagree.

And before someone mentions the lawsuit brought up by Jane Doe back in 2016, I've read the whole thing and did as much digging on it as I could, and it just seems phony to me. You know, the girl who brought the case up admitting to it being a lie, the fact that the only other predator mentioned in the case was Epstein, a man everyone knew was a creep, the fact that it was brought up right as the election happened and AGAIN resurfaced a few months ago right before another election, the shadiness of the victim saying she technically has no idea who it could have been and that she somewhat recognizes Trump's voice being the same as her attacker. Honestly the whole thing sounds like a pleb redditor wrote it.

Anyway, where is the evidence reddit? All I'm seeing is people making these bold claims that Trump is in on the whole thing, but where is the EVIDENCE???

submitted by /u/superdood000
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hxc5bd/where_is_the_hard_evidence_that_trump_is_in_on/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die