Why I think the pedo conspiracy makes no sense

So many people with these “pedo elites” theories predicate a lot of it on their opinion that being a pedo is a barrier of entry of some sort to a cult, but fail to realize that 5% of every human born is a fuckin pedo. It’s not a fucking conspiracy. 1/20 people you see walking down the street is a pedo no shit a lot of “elites” are as well. I mean I’m basing this off of what I think the textbook definition of a “conspiracy” is. I believe there’s a lot less “conspiring” and a lot more people just being born fucked up in the head.

submitted by /u/lilschmekle
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hzweua/why_i_think_the_pedo_conspiracy_makes_no_sense/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die