Why is everybody clearing their throats?
“EHHEM!” I know I cannot be the only one who has noticed this. I keep noticing a drastic amount of people clearing their throats. I know what you are thinking, “this isn’t a conspiracy!” But hear me out. Everyone in my family clears their throat throughout the day. My dad, my mom, my step mother, my siblings. My girlfriend clears her throat constantly now. My friends are all clearing their throats. Celebrities mid interview are clearing their throats. People on videos I see are clearing their throats. My coworkers are clearing their throats. People live streaming are CLEARING. THEIR. THROATS, almost as if they have phlegm stuck in it all day, every day. This all started about two months ago and it is getting me thinking. Could it be a side effect of covid? Could more people have had covid then we thought? Or is something more sinister at play?
If you haven’t noticed it yet, start listening for it. I have never heard such excessive throat clearing in my life! Everyone is doing it!
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hs4339/why_is_everybody_clearing_their_throats/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen