Would it be possible to fly/drive a consumer drone into area 51 undetected?

Consumer drones can be extremely powerful. Tikaboo Peak is only 24 miles, I can understand that this may be hard for a default drone. But would there not be a way to boost the range with different antennas?

What about the technology the base uses, do they have anything that can intercept a drone the size of a DVD case flying 1m or less above the ground?

I have never been to Nevada, only once have I been to the US. But am really interested in this since watching so many videos on the base. There is nothing there on the boundary apart from a few cameras, motion detectors, and a couple of Cammo dudes who will fuck with your day if you cross that line.

I state drive in the title, what about an RC car? Again what is stopping you drive a small RC car up to the edge of the lake bed with a camera attached? You could get some outstanding photography there!

I know they would be able to trace the frequency, but again, would it be possible to reroute the signal?

​

To me, it just seems something that would be pretty easy to do...

submitted by /u/nexuspeanuts
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hw3wvd/would_it_be_possible_to_flydrive_a_consumer_drone/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die