Youtube censoring conspiracy videos

🤔 i find it odd that YouTube has made it almost impossible to find conspiracy videos. I mean there were TONS AND TONS of videos on there. I used to stay up all night going down the conspiracy rabbit hole. Youtube has admitted to making “conspiracy videos harder to find.” This was all at the peak of the pedophile ring thing (i think).

Not only that but GOOGLE has done the same. Information is becoming more obscured.

Something is up, I find it chilling and disturbing. They state it’s so misinformation doesn’t keep spreading which I get. However, it just seems odd to me.

Sorry if someone else has done this topic already! It’s just been in the back of my mind for weeks.

submitted by /u/Z131313
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hz6cqg/youtube_censoring_conspiracy_videos/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die