A woman president

Seems like I recall a fiction book written years ago about a woman becoming president and she was the last president during a time of great chaos. If someone could tell me the title of the book I would like to know. As a matter of fact there also is the Simpsons tv show where after Trump became president then lisa Simpson became president but the United states was broke and such disarray that it could not be repaired. I this could be a foreshadowing or predictive programming of what could happen in the future. I could very well see a chance that neither trump or biden gives into to the other as far as who becomes president because there is a controversy over the vote count of who becomes president. Probably over the mail in ballots. Also dont forget we do have the hurricanes coming so it could displace voters in states like Louisiana. We dont know how that is going to turn out. If there is mass violence and damage in Louisiana it could spell trouble for voters there. So if these things happen we could have house speaker Nancy Pelosi become president by default. Either way if this happens or if either trump or biden becomes president I predict there will be bloodshed in the streets.

submitted by /u/Mouse1701
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ihste4/a_woman_president/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die