Apple pulling out random charges from my account and putting them back two days later?

Weird question/ theory I guess and I hope someone will have had the same experience but as of late, probably the past two months, Apple has been taking random amounts like $10.72 and $4.60 and $13.27 and then my bank puts it bank in like two or three days later.

It has happened like 9 times and idk wtf is going on but how weird is that right? I talked to 3 people Apple and they said there was no record of those charges AND as anyone knows, Apple hardly ever charges odd cents. It’s always 2.99,3.99, etc.

Any thoughts?

submitted by /u/Bassssstronaut
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/i8q0u9/apple_pulling_out_random_charges_from_my_account/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die