Are we being fed something strange

So, for the past few weeks everyone in our house has had upset stomachs, nauseous, and diarrhea. And my wife has noticed that recently food has tasted different. Now normally I would say that we just all had eaten something that was bad and it made us sick. But, our youngest daughter whom does not live with us and her bf have had the same symptoms. Then I’m talking to a friend of mine who lives 5 to 6 hours away and he’s had the same symptoms. Some of my wife’s friends have experienced the same as well. So, I have to ask, has anyone else had this happening to you or has anyone felt like the food has seemed different?

submitted by /u/Realest1_2b
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ig37p1/are_we_being_fed_something_strange/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die