Blackstar by David Bowie = George Floyd protests

Here are some lyrics to back my case:

  • "Only women kneel and smile"

Referring to the amount of women who attend the protests compared to men, also mentioning the kneeling.

  • "Something happened on the day he died"

Might be a bit of a reach considering this got famous 4 days after but America has changed greatly since he died.

  • "I am the great, I am (I'm a Blackstar)"

Referring to people painting him up to be a saint and a angel.

  • "I'm a blackstar, i'm not a gangstar"

The common debate on whether he was a drug abusing gangster or an Angel (Blackstar)

  • "I'm not a pornstar, i'm not a wandering star"

I mean... do I even need to say what i'm thinking here?

​

What are your guy's thoughts? Feel free to add any other meticulous lyrics.

submitted by /u/derleiermann69
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/iadwm5/blackstar_by_david_bowie_george_floyd_protests/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die