Cloud Seeding being used against California.
Hey guys, so I recent;y took up the interest of Cloud Seeding. I began to wonder if it could be possible for President Trump to use it against a state that doesn't vote support him. Such case would be California. Last year Trump refused to give money to the state of California to help with their wild fires, because of political reasons. According to Former DHS Officer, Trump did it as a form of punishment. I think maybe he can be behind it today with New Wildfires caused from severe Lightning Storms.
Now for the people that think otherwise, California is a relatively . It barely ever rains in the summer. Having a crazy thunder lightning storm happen in the middle of a time where there are sometimes three digit heat signatures, it's kinda fishy. What y'all think?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/id5xif/cloud_seeding_being_used_against_california/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen