Conspiracy theory on our brain and dreams
what if our consciousness created these parcel universes or dimensions? Or what if we are all one conscious ?
The reason why some people can suddenly speak a new language or have premonitions is because it’s already happened in another dimension ? It’s due to being connected by our minds?
When I was 9 I dreamt of my grandmas death. I didn’t know ANY of my granny’s chInese hometowns slang, and my mum asked me what my grandma said to me. I said Va va ( means doll) I will die soon. The word doll is a slang for child in that area of China.
My mum visited that month and came back 4 weeks later. Within the next 1/2 year she passed away. My mum got to see her 3 times before her death because of my dream. The weirdest part if
I never dreamt that.
I lied, but it felt real like it had happened just not to me in this dimension. It wasn’t a lie but more I never had the dream but I did??
Also have you ever had a dram that’s so real? Like I remembered thinking my fave next flux show had added a new ep, i woke up and went foen stairs. The show wasn’t even on Netflix I just dream it. It felt so real. If our subconscious can create something that blends in so seamlessly with our day to day life. What if none of this is real?
What if our subconscious is one and crated these dimensions. Kind of like a new sims world ? Lmao DO I SOUND CRAZY I don’t know how to explain it
If this is true what is the purpose ?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/i55x98/conspiracy_theory_on_our_brain_and_dreams/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen