Coronavirus is fake
There’s no real evidence. Even if you tested positive there’s no real evidence. It’s literally all hear say. There’s no images of viruses, except the terribly animated, clip art essentially, that the news tried to push. Nobody asks questions on the testing centers and kits. If I am the CIA, which is who’s doing all of this btw, and I want mass chaos via test numbers, I would go and “persuade” the companies or employees to pad the numbers a little, or a lot.
The CIA has touched doctors, scientists, specialists, and everything in between before and been caught. What’s the difference here? Why does nobody see that with the right, idk, say 500 people give or take this whole thing can be fake. 500 of doctors, hospital heads, scientists, people at the testing facilities, etc. I don’t have to say the news or government because they have been working for the CIA and mossad for many many years now.
The “touched” doctors are the ones who go on TV. Fauci is prime example. Then other doctors who say otherwise are deemed crazy, or inept to do their jobs.
Leaders of certain hospitals will also have to be touched, with the return of monetary reward for the hospital, and the owner of the hospital thyself.
Scientists are the easiest to touch, the scientists that lead covid discussions are Bill gates, fauci, and Birx. They don’t even have to touch them because they’re on their side already. That’s the whole reason they get to the microphone. Bill gates has been working with the CIA since the 90s. He’s a computer scientists who took an odd interest in vaccines and world health. He is a de-populationist. Thinks number is too high. Think why he’s a good fit for this.
Lastly those employees or managers at testing facilities just pad the numbers and stats. Nobody even cares to ask what the tests actually do and what duties they perform to check for “covid” or just any coronavirus such as the flu. Nobody cares. They just get back the email or piece of paper that says positive or negative and base their entire lives on it never asking questions.
Side note: To be touched=to be forced to work with a more powerful entity. Say I wanted to touch a doctor, and tell him to go on the news and read bullshit. I threaten his family and kids lives if he doesn’t do it. He does it. It’s literally that easy to get somebody touched. The CIA has done it forever and haven’t stopped. I just wish people would think deeper about these things.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/i1tb2j/coronavirus_is_fake/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen