COVID-19 Test Kits Are The Real Problem.

People are always quick to say “The Vaccine will have a chip in it and it’ll do horrible things to us” which to an extend I’ve understood completely but one day I was just thinking and are we not going to talk about the testing kits? I mean a large thing goes in your nose which basically leads to your brain but we are just not going to talk about it? I can’t explain it but it makes sense but testing kits are the real things that implant the chips.

submitted by /u/playboimomo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ij9c9s/covid19_test_kits_are_the_real_problem/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die