Crazy sighting just now, anyone else?

I Just literally witnessed a total of 11 lights (what I first thought was stars) in sync and in formation of 2s fly over Boise Idaho at 4:40-4:42am and disappear near/behind the moon. The first four were spaced wider apart but keeping perfect pace with each other, then 7 more (one lead, the rest slightly staggered two by two), again maintained speeds and pace. I lost visual when they approached the moons light and they never came out. I immediately Jumped on here to see if anyone else saw it too.

submitted by /u/SuitableEmphasis7
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ia5hss/crazy_sighting_just_now_anyone_else/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die