Emmanuel Macron & Gavin Newson are Manchurian Candidates; Brigitte Macron & Nancy Pelosi are their respective handlers

I just finished watching the 2004 remake of "The Manchurian Candidate" starring Denzel Washington, Liv Schreiber & Meryl Streep and the title idea followed me throughout the whole movie.

I don't wanna spoil the story for you guys who haven't seen the film, but I urge you to watch it on Netflix and tell me if there aren't uncanny coincidences between Macron and Gavin Newsom's political careers and personas, as well as their suspicious relationships with their older female companions beside them.

It's a fantastic movie full of political intrigue, MKUltra and Deep State-related topics, which makes way more sense in these strange days we are living in than 2004.

Have you watched the film already? I'd love to read your comments about this theory.

submitted by /u/cuajinais
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/i1o1q7/emmanuel_macron_gavin_newson_are_manchurian/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die