Epstein is a cover-up of Sexual Escapade Apocalypse by the Knights of Led Zeppelin. There is not a Lost Cause I don’t believe in.

Correct me JK Rowling: Epstein is a conspiracy story by Knights, the overriding message being “Who controls this news outlet but Led Zeppelin itself? Everyone else is an echo chamber of virtue signaling.” The reaction is “The Knights say what again? Adopt the Party line. This is a news outlet we trust to shape our reality.” The Knights orchestrating local culture are asserting “No, really, sexual scandals do HURT!”

The literal cover-up is Tool’s song “7empest” being about the third of three books, the first being the sexual mysteries. First there were sexual mysteries by a guy named Jeff who had people in tears with a story of LSD-transformation and how he “fingered her.” El Rey is the King, JeffRey is symbolically the fingered-her king. Then, there was the Living Stone, the Ep-stein. The moral of the story is not to be a Jeff Stein because the last guy was in the “7empest.”

Nirvana sings “Oh no, I know a dirty word.” The dirty news would literally be “Bumble / 600 mg NMN / 2 MDMA / Met a married woman again.” Can the Gods in England even have Epstein-level indiscretions after they become His Submitting Servant? In general, that’s not possible.

As His Submitting Servant as well, I have opportunities I do not appreciate. I really could orchestrate title to RealSocialDynamics.com . I really could be an A/R exec, coming up with media distribution. I really could be the SelfDevelopment MDMA guru who says “After self-development, the intangible variables all line up on a half pill MDMA on a date.”

The stunning conundrum is all the stupidly-real glory to be had when the option is to be a Living Christ capable of prophesying from the heavens.

submitted by /u/The-Drama-Lama
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/i741m9/epstein_is_a_coverup_of_sexual_escapade/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die