Everything doubles

The universe can end in 10 seconds, So I have a theory about the universe and life itself, everyone always is scared to die, but I am not I am scared of not having enough knowledge, I have understood that life cannot be alone, nothing is ever alone, let’s first look at atoms, alone one atom doesn’t do anything but add it up with something it makes a object, a little piece of rock is nothing compared to its other big parts, there is no 1 human there are people, there is no galaxy there are galaxies, and I think it goes on and on, universes and universes and make up a infinitude verse, that goes on and on, If everything goes on and on like that we are not even important but are we? Can a human become god, yes and no, we pass judgment on people and animals, we kill and murder ants and animals without thinking about it, who am I writing this post for? How do you have proof that anything is real, we might as well have been dead for centuries.

submitted by /u/123light
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/iiq1re/everything_doubles/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die