friendly reminder too all my fellow critical thinkers

keep your mind safe. that's the most powerful thing we have. those in 'control' wish too pollute our minds as much as they can too keep us in check. be kind too people whether or not they appear too fuck heads or not. don't get frustrated over people who refuse too wake up, because remember the time you weren't awake? it's not easy coming too terms that everything you know is most likely a lie.

I know this isn't a conspiracy theory so I apologize for those who would prefer not see this but just PLEASE treat your mind as a sacred item, because that's exactly what it is. We are a lot more powerful then we are led too believe, and I mean A LOT.

Keep pushing guys, I have faith the world will change quite drastically in the coming events. The 95% are all in this together, so please don't let them divide us.

submitted by /u/raybarbb
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ihhq57/friendly_reminder_too_all_my_fellow_critical/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die