Gates × #SaveTheChildren Article/Propaganda

#SaveTheChildren × Bill Gates × #SaveOurChildren

Article/Propaganda piece that reveals a who's who of fkry and corruption

" On its corporate partners webpage, Save the Children lists Accenture, BlackRock, BVLGARI, C&A and C&A Foundation, Facebook, GSK, IKEA, Johnson & Johnson, Penguin Random House, P&G, Mondeléz International & Mondeléz International Foundation, The TJX Companies, Inc., TOMS, and more. "

Idk about you but those are some World Class Gangbangers smdh ... idk if anyone needed convincing (call it bias but let's be real massive majority of these top level organizations "here to help" are straight fuckin poison) but take some time and research into these donors ... BlackRock ALONE is basically a smoking gun if you know anything about the real movers and shakers ... so I guess I jus wanted to throw this out there for further research ... I feel theres something to be said about this list and I'm stoned af and dont know what else to say ...

submitted by /u/ScrantonStrangler007
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/i7lke3/gates_savethechildren_articlepropaganda/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die