Hello everyone so I posted this on r/conspiracy. And I thought I should post it her aswell

Quick little fun conspiracy theory. Not meant to harm anyone or anything

So I think we are all aware that tiktok has been blowing up the past 2 years. And one of the biggest stars on there is a 16 year old girl who at the time of writing this has 81.7 million followers.

So here is where the conspiracy happens.

So charli has a dad. His name is Marc D’amelio and he is an American politician and we know that tiktok is run by the CCP or Chinese Communist Party.

So my thought is that they would make Charli big for access to her dads knowledge of American secrets.

And we know that trump (hate him or love him) he wants to ban the app in America.

So you have an app that is used by the CCP and a girl who has massive influence over young people. And her dad is an American politician. So my point is that Marc and the CCP have a deal. That tiktok will make charli famous if Marc gives secrets.

But hey who knows. I could be going crazy and hate hatred towards the kid because she has more money then I ever will have.

Edit: thanks for the award kind stranger.

submitted by /u/Popcorny_YT
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/if7qa4/hello_everyone_so_i_posted_this_on_rconspiracy/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die