Here is an example of what I call "Generational Memory Disorder"...
So this State or this State legalizes weed recently but there is a catch...only certain companies are allowed to grow it and people that need it are forced to go to a doctor...pay fees...etc etc. Pay more fees to the State...etc etc.
BUT...A person in their 50s that smokes weed knows this is a bullshit taxation...even 60s...and I should hope 70s.
AND...Let us look at people in their 20s to 30s right now...perhaps they say, "Cool...about time...They should use the money for good things like school funding"
AND THIS...Look at the poor offsprings of the next generation, "Im going to post some shit on Reddit about using the tax money from weed to fight fire tornadoes ( *Pyrocomulonimbus )
NOW...I hate to form these vague generalizations about age...You can take anything I say personal...whatever...Its about perspective...You can take anything I said and find Truth in it...You can rearrange it.
Look at it...Think for yourself...Stop being manipulated by images and bullshit mentalities.
-Peace Bitches :)
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ib3cm5/here_is_an_example_of_what_i_call_generational/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen