Here’s an original theory...I think

There’s a fairly common theory referred to poetically as the “Space Is Fake” theory. Whose beliefs are pretty self explanatory. In a nutshell, you, nor I, have ever been to space, therefore we really don’t know what’s actually out there or what it even looks like. For all we know, the nerds at NASA all just conspired together and lied to us as revenge for getting made fun of in school.

With that in mind, I’d like to purpose a theory that I have not so far found elsewhere on the internet (and I’ve looked): What if every star is actually a sun to an earth like ours that is also home to species, similar and different than our own. I mean, if we can agree that the Creator probably didn’t just build a shitload of extra planets for know reason and that most planets probably serve some sort of purpose at one point or another, most likely a hospitality type service to other species, at different point throughout history.

...it’s not impossible. In fact, it’s just as possible as any other theory, including the current official narrative. I’d say all those bright lights out there serve much more of a purpose than we are aware.

submitted by /u/alkaisss
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/iflpiz/heres_an_original_theoryi_think/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die