I have a weird one, about dying and burials, coffins. Reincarnation vibes too.

I'm not 100% on board with this anymore. It was something that tripped me out a decade ago when I did some Salvia, and it really made me question the whole burial process, cemeteries, embalming..

I'm terrible at explaining stuff so I'll make it as simple as possible.

Imagine reincarnation is real.

Now imagine that our soul or spirit is trapped until our body decomposes.

A lot of people are buried in caskets, they are drained, organs removed, pumped full of formaldehyde to keep the body from decomposing. I guess I never fully thought this out because just now I realized the Egyptians buried the royalty with their organs set aside in vases. Could this be an ancient tradition that we follow but don't understand?

Ok now imagine that we are embalmed, and buried in a sealed container. The container prevents critters and bacteria from making contact. The embalming prevents natural decomposition.

Let's say there is a purgatory and that purgatory, and basically Hell, is the state we live in because our souls are not allowed to leave the body until it completely decomposes. Now if reincarnati9on is a thing, this would obviously slow it down, if not prevent it completely.

Also reminded me of a book on symbolism, that explained the meaning of the four elements (earth, water, fire, air) from the Vikings' perspective. EARTH, burial in the ground, (to my knowledge they didn't use caskets). AIR, carrion birds (vultures), FIRE - funeral pyre/ cremation, and finally WATER, burial at sea.

Why the boxes? Why the ceremony? Why the process of removing all organs and pumping your veins full of formaldehyde?

Really random. I hope some of you can make some sense and understand where I'm coming from.

submitted by /u/paul-blartt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/iebubu/i_have_a_weird_one_about_dying_and_burials/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die