I just thought of a good one regarding the moon landing
If someone has already put this one out there, then my bad -- send me a link to check them out.
WHAT IF -- They knew they had to beat the Russians, despite their being way ahead of us at the time. So their plan became one of huge fucking balls and huge fucking sacrifice.
They secretly sent a team up there. But it was a suicide mission and they knew it. They did their thing, sent back the video, and died up there. We know them as those astronauts who died in that fire during their training. The Armstrong-led crew was a psyop to make it seem like we had mastered this trip safely, etc. The footage shown on tv is real -- but not Armstrong and Aldrin. It was pre-recorded and then aired as live, etc.
And hey look -- I am not ESPOUSING this as truth here. I just thought it was a cool idea. So please don't take this as any sort of disrespect to any of these people who I admire probably as much as anyone.
My thought process was this: Imagine the cutting edge of no-bullshit, the-world-is-at-stake and above the law kind of thinking. Even though this is PROBABLY bullshit -- I dig the idea because, in theory, a think tank could have come up with a one-way trip with a staged return trip as a massive shortcut to being the historical first. Being the historical first would have been recognized as an absolute necessity. A magical beacon of pride for your people and a sign that your way was the right way. I doubt this is what happened, but I am saying that in reality, this option must have been on the table. Maybe they took it.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/i1n8hi/i_just_thought_of_a_good_one_regarding_the_moon/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen