I made an analysis, and I find it bamboozling how those who either had malice against me or wrong even though it's uncalled for, or imbalanced, are either: DEAD or HAS ILLNESS. I'm not superstitious at all, but it got me curious who could possibly be this protective and vengeful entity watching me?

I didn't even raise a finger, though I admit that some negative energy I've received from those people, which I threw back by thinking negatively about them for some time, and speaking in front of them about their own uncalled bullshits that they had projected to me. I would like to specify more about this but I would like to remain anonymous not for myself, but with respect to them.

submitted by /u/Revolution-Intuition
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/i90ilk/i_made_an_analysis_and_i_find_it_bamboozling_how/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die