I need help finding a tik tok..
The other night I opened my tik tok app and it was this black woman talking about how she was getting text messages talking about CBD coffee. I got kinda weirded out when I watched the beginning of the video because I had received the same text message and what she was about to say seemed pretty urgent. I’m not sure why I’m receiving these text messages because I recently changed my number to a new one. So I barely have it attached to any accounts etc. the message reads as follows;
“LEONARD, LEONARD, 100% Pure Herbal CBD COFFEE a powerful natural relief! reduces pain, aches, anxiety, Get yours now!
(A link)
Reply STOP to opt out”
You see I need help finding it because I exited out of the app for a second and the entire thing refreshed and I really wanted to know what she had to finish saying about why people might be receiving these texts. honestly any info on where these messages come from would be helpful and I was wondering if anyone else has gotten them too.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/i27t2n/i_need_help_finding_a_tik_tok/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen