I think I have an idea as to what happened to Rey Rivera
I just watched Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix and happened to notice that on Rey Rivera's note, the first line goes "Whom virtue unites, death will not separate." This line ends up referring to Freemasonry, and the episode leaves it at that. I ended up digging deeper as my own city has many Freemason lodges and I even happen to know one of them personally.
From the quote itself, it ends up being put onto Masonic rings to signify the Lodge of Perfection, or the Scottish Rite. When searching for any idea as to what these two things are, I came upon this link here: http://www.masonicdictionary.com/lop.html#:~:text=Masonic%20Books&text=The%20first%20portion%20of%20the,that%20should%20not%20be%20spoken.
According to this website, the first set of degrees are the ineffable degrees of the Scottish Rite, or the set of degrees that should not be spoken. Going through most of these degrees, they talk about things such as secrecy, faith, and most shockingly fanaticism, or excessive zeal. Zeal, being great enthusiasm towards a goal, really gave me the sense that this lodge of perfection is very much cult-like, especially when there are many references to Solomon and the hidden names of God.
My theory is simple, but requires more info on the Lodge of Perfection and Solomon: Porter and Stansberry Research are correlated to Freemasons and use Stansberry to finance for the lodge. My guess is that, because of the lawsuit Stansberry was facing, Porter, being the head of the company, gave his friend, Rey, an opportunity at Stansberry to clear their name in turn to help Rey in his movie career. Being good friends, Rey took the job. As Rey was working to fix Stansberry's problems, Rey figured out about the Masonic relationship and tried to blow the whistle, but was pressured into killing himself when he was confronted at the Belvedere, opting to off himself rather than have to face Porter and Stansberry due to their mutual friendship and the job Rey held. In my opinion, I'd say Rey's death worked against Porter and Stansberry as their whole corporate image is screwed and Porter is left with more questions to answer than anything.
Of course, this is very much out there and the only thing I'm questioning is this: If Freemasons are present and linked to Stansberry, what are they doing that caused Rey to die, let alone kill himself as per the police report, which is already as suspicious as is.
I'd like to see everyone's theory/opinion on this! I'd also like to see if someone possibly deciphered the note Rey wrote before he died. Maybe that note has the info pertaining to the question above. Who knows?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/i4iiog/i_think_i_have_an_idea_as_to_what_happened_to_rey/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen