I wrote about Britney Spears four months ago and now all the free brtiney movement is happening...
I don't know How to repost so i Will copy paste what i wrote 4 months before. Now there is the free Britney movement thing and people is trying to figure the things that she posts on her Instagram but i have been writing about this four months ago. Also related to another post i Made about Hollywood.. she always posts pics of butterflies, roses, and the moon. I found these elements in every Hollywood movies, in every hollywood movie You always find: the moon ,rose, butterflies, horns and an eye. Is like a pattern and is hidden in every movie from Hollywood.
The post i did 4 months ago;
Hey there... I don't know if is the quarantine or what but i do believe Britney Spears has a key roll in the show industry so here it goes... Please read it till the end.
I'm a 90's kid and i think no other singer has had the power and attention that she has had back in the day ( not even Madonna). If you see the singers from now like Katy Perry , Beyonce ,etc , they are massive but Britney Spears is Britney Spears.
Lately i guess some of you have seen these videos of celebrities acting weird.. like talking in code? Britney Spears posts a lot of weird stuff in her Instagram ,not only a recient picture of Alice un wonderland,i talk in general. She always puts quotes,butterflies images( i did another post about butterflies and horns in Hollywood movies,if you wanna check it is in my profile). She has posted stuff about the moon reciently and she talks a lot about colours lately.. i think the colours are a code for something.
Remember that crazy video of Juliette Lewis saying Brtiney Spears Will save us or something like that? I think that video must be related to what i'm talking about. Even that the vídeo was weird a fuck.. maybe that was the aim of it.. to be weird and being viral but not bewteen us.. maybe was something made to been viral between celebrities?
I don't remember where i read it ,i think was on crazy days and nights that when Britney Spears changes her hair colour is because a code? I wish i could find that.
Some very strange stuff that always made me asked that Britney Spears has something weird stuff going on.
1) Her partners/ i know it might sound stupid but think this : she is Britney Spears i bet she could be with anybody in the world, still her relationships don't last long and her choices in men are very weird. I remember that not far away she was in an event and she ran from it on while the paparazzi where taking her pictures. I really think she was trying to escape from his partner,look at the vídeo and pay close attention. I think the guys she has been with are paid or something ,they were paid to control her so she doesnt speak.
2) All the custody of her kids and her father being in control of her. How many adults do You know that their parents are in control of that person? She doesnt look like an unhealthy mentally person, even that she has had some weird moments so why does her father has to be in control of her ? Look How much she have been working trough her all life, imagine how hard her routine is, all the dancing and shows etc. If she was mentally crazy like institution crazy she wouldnt be abble to work at the level she did constantly through the years.
3) Remember the breakdown she had? I remember that i also read somewhere that when that happened was the same year that her sister got pregnant and that she went crazy cause Dan Scheinder got her pregnant. I love crazy days and nights website and there was a big item there about the producer where the Spears family is mentioned. I really think that all the Scheneider / Jamie Lynn Spears is real.. her kid looks like Dan Scheinder . When the Dan Schneider story came out,the same year Jamie's Lynn daughter almost died by an accident( yes the kid that aparently is Dan's daughter). There are horrible stuff behind Nickelodeon .
4) She was a mosqueteer.. we know that Disney is behind something. Since she was a kid she has been in control. first by Disney then by MTV ( both freemasonery tv networks). All kids that started in Disney end up in mtv.. strange coincidence? And all Disney kids end up being fucked up... so there's must be a reason of why that happens.
5) Remember when people said that she has been cloned and the she went to a radio station to showed a song called mona lisa? All this was very weird and yeah i don't know what to believe about all the cloning thing but i do believe she went to that station and she wanted to show that song for a purpouse. She did it all behind her staff.. thats fishy af.
6) Britanny Murphy died in the house that was owned by Britney Spears... I would love to investigate if this house was the same that Britney Spears was living when she has the breakdown. I'm a believer that Britanny Murphy was murdered cause she knew stuff too but is really really weird that both lived in the same house. There was a guy that worked with health Ledger and said the celebrities where murdered to collect their insurance, the guy said that there was a group of people doing that,killing celebrities to have the money. The vídeo is in YouTube. There must be something crazy going on bewteen celebrities insurances,propeties,etc. I don't know what is is but there are something tricky there. Too many celebrities dying all the time, all of them commit s........ ( Sorry but i tried to posted this theory before and if i mention the word reddit doesn't it post it) .How many people do You know that commited s......? Yes of course it happens but the amount of death celebrities is impressive.Why there are celebrities that move or sell their houses all the time? Maybe they never are the owners of the houses..maybe they just live there? I don't know. Sounds weird i know ,but i'm sure there is something fishy there.
7) She hasn't done music in ages. Reciently her kids said she Will be soon retired from music. Isn't weird? She is not old. Some of you might say : she is rich, she is tired of course she wants to quit, yeah maybe... but after her breakdown nothing was the same. She was the most powerful singer in the world before that and then she was seen as the girl that shaved her hair. For me that she hasn't been music from ages is very tricky . I think her image was destroyed on purpouse to make her lose credability. Yeah she shaved her hair and hit a car with an umbeella but why? What's behind all that erratic behavior? Something big happened that made her behave like that. You just don't wake up one day and say i'm going to break a car with an umbrella. Something made her break. She was crying for attention.. what does Britney Spears has been telling us for years?
I don't know how to put all these pieces of the puzzle together but i really believe Brtiney Spears is behind something big.
English is not my native language and i hope to not be troll with agressive repplies. This is something i have been thinking and i would love to disscuss it with other redditors . Have a good day.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/i3br8r/i_wrote_about_britney_spears_four_months_ago_and/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen