I'm compiling a list of all even suspected times that the USA government has intentionally caused medical trauma.

1) OPV HIV theory

The theory goes that scientists designed HIV from SIV and then spread it about en masse, particularly to blacks and gays. This following wiki article gives the scientists probably responsible for the crisis the benefit of the doubt, but I do not.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_polio_vaccine_AIDS_hypothesis

2) Guatemala syphilis experiments

In an effort to find a cure for STDs (or STIs if you call them that) scientists went to Guatemala and intentionally, and without consent, gave these STDs to a large number of people.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala_syphilis_experiments

3) Lymes Disease

This nasty one now effects the lives of some 2 of every 3 people living in San Fransisco. I once read up on an interview/interrogation of one of the doctors (from Germany, if I recall) how allegedly invented and released it...its been a while, though. If anyone knows what I'm talking about I'd appreciate the link.

https://lymediseaseguide.net/lyme-disease-origin-conspiracy-theories

Also, please help me fill out the list! If its not 20 theories strong by the end of the day then I'm probably shadowbanned.

submitted by /u/AlitaBattlePringleTM
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/iaq0m6/im_compiling_a_list_of_all_even_suspected_times/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die