Is Donald Trump using the 2nd amendment supporters against the rest of the people.
Donald Trump knows that most supporters of the 2nd Amendment are on his side because the opposition wants the 2nd Amendment heavily regulated. Donald Trump also knows that most 2A supporters are 1-topic voters, they simply will not vote for you if you are advocating for any form of regulation on the 2nd amendment. I know this because I was an avid supporter of the 2nd amendment until the whole COVID-19 pandemic, I realized that I can’t vote for a politician simply because he supports less regulations on what could arguably be the most important amendment. Others did not make the same realization that I made and continued to support Trump simply because he wants less regulation than the opposition. Trump’s entire life has been on TV for others to see, I think it’s safe to assume that he knows how to act, he knows who’s watching him and he knows what they like and what they want to hear to get their support. Last year, if you played me a recording of how Biden talks about the 2nd amendment, I would’ve instantly lost it and went on a rant about all the bad things Biden has done. I would go as far as digging up dirt from his past to make him look worse than he actually is. I’m not saying Biden is good guy, what I’m trying to say is that Donald Trump knows how 2A Supporters think and he probably has teams constantly monitoring sites where 2A supporters usually are. I was recently on a website called Armslist because I needed a new rifle and wanted to buy a slightly used one for a little lower than market value and I found that I was constantly getting ads for Donald Trump. I don’t have personalized ads on my phone and I found that when watching certain channels on YouTube (gun channels), you’ll get more Donald Trump ads about how Biden wants to come and take your guns.
I made this post because I’m honestly terrified that something is happening and I don’t know what to do. Has anyone else experienced something similar to this?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ia88sh/is_donald_trump_using_the_2nd_amendment/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen