Is Netflix predictive programming?

I'm pretty sure it is. I always ask myself why they only have some movies to watch and why they release certain movies and series in certain moments. Example, before the covid 19 started there was a movie about a pandemian there and then all this happened.During the weekend I re watched the movie wonder on Netflix and there is a moment of the movie where some characters keep mentioning " the plague" . I'm pretty sure that after covid " the plague" will happen again, i know there have been these rumours about the pig flu and the plague going around in the internet for some months, if this become true i Will re post this again to prove that Netflix is predictive programming.

submitted by /u/Stellawasadiver7
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/i2np6a/is_netflix_predictive_programming/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die