Lost generation or not? Your thoughts please. I am from the U.K. just to give some context
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/08/09/daily-covid-death-count-could-scrapped/
Excerpts from the various articles It came after Oxford University experts revealed a significant proportion of the daily out-of-hospital death toll relates to patients who recovered from the virus weeks or months earlier.
Under the previous system, anyone who has ever tested positive for the virus in England was automatically counted as a coronavirus death when they died, even if the death was from a car accident.
Puplic Health England declined to comment ahead of the publication of the review.
Writing in a blog Dr Oke and Professor Heneghan said: "What has become apparent in recent weeks is the growing disparity between the numbers released by ONS [Office for National Statistics] and those reported by Public Health England which are widely disseminated in the media."
Notice the ones widely disseminated to the media what is the result of the psychological effect on the number of daily deaths on the public.
IMO this is blatant scare tactics into accepting the New Normal, this phrase is clearly mutton dressed as lamb and it’s seems clear to me at least that this is the New World Order. For people who think this is a made up word i would just google how many people mainly heads of states and politicians mention this 3 word phrase as it appears frequently in many speeches.
A sideline theory for which I have no evidence but I’ll put out there. With everything going on with the pandemic And children’s education, I keep hearing of a lost generation, do they want this to cement control on the new generation of kids so that effectively during their youth this would be consider as normal as they wouldn’t know any different and accept more stringent encroaching of personal freedoms. The only reason I say this is I worked in a primary schools across my area I grew up in a “disadvantaged area” And for a lot but not all that for a portion of kids school was the only consistency they had in the early years and the growth they show in those first few years is huge.
Im not arguing children will miss out you could counter argue that it might make families bonds stronger since there are already many studies who corroborate home learning environment and education attainment.
I suppose what I am asking what people think the long term impact on our young generation will be if any at all.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/i7oi1i/lost_generation_or_not_your_thoughts_please_i_am/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen