Media Cancel Culture
Why is that some shows have so much outrage and anger surrounding them while others don't?
I just read that 'Rick and Morty' is trying to be cancelled due a video made Dan Harmon (co-creator) which is apparently about a parody about raping a baby? (I don't know much about it or want to watch).
While some shows, let's say South Park which is 100% more offensive (I love the show) or even actors, let's name basically anyone found in Epstein black book (and most likely have actually raped a minor) are basically invincible to these attacks.
I think these attacks are become more frequent and people of power who aren't on their side, there's a clip of Harmon making a joke publicly about Trump raping a 13 year old while Epstein filmed. I read Harmon sexually harrased some employees so maybe he is just trash but I feel like these attacks and defacing of a celebrities public image are becoming more calculated and timed.
Let's take Will Smith, named in Epstein's book and the good pr surrounding him has been non stop recently, even going as far as him being portrayed as a victim through an event that happened years ago...
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ib8l5p/media_cancel_culture/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen