My Randonautica Theory

Hello, I would like to share my theory of randonautica.

At first, when I thought about it, I laughed, but now the more I think about it, it makes even more sense. For those Who don't know, "Randonautica is an app that sends users to a randomly generated set of nearby coordinates, asking adventurers to set out with a goal in mind." This app just sends you to some random place in the world right? And when you get there, you can expect literally everything. Starting by some interesting-looking trees, broken Stuff, ending on finding a corpse or meeting somebody who wants to kill you. This app works World-Wide right? So I was thinking about some internet organisation that works World-Wide. Is this ringing any bells for you?

In case not, remember when the internet went crazy in 2012 because of some pictures on 4chan? Yes, you know what I am talking about. I'm talking about cicada 3301 the most mysterious Group organisation on the internet. We don't know Who they are, or what they do.

Here is a list of all countries, that something was referenced to cicada:

Poland

Australia

USA

Mexico

France

Russia

South Korea

Japan

Spain

We have countries from almost every continent except South America and Africa.

So my theory might sound a bit ridiculous but think about it. As I said earlier, we do not know what cicada is doing, we do not know if they are friendly or unfriendly. The only thing we know is that they have people almost all around the world. I am 100% sure, that cicada has somebody that know how to code and/or make apps. What if cicada 3301 is standing behind this?

I would like to apologise if this was hard to read, but I am not a native English-speaker.

submitted by /u/Unrool
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/icsmbb/my_randonautica_theory/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die