New (???) Epstein Theories For Discussion
New (???) Epstein Theories For Discussion
please read through and start a discussion underneath if you find anything interesting
Hey guys, This is my first post on reddit so please bare with me for not being super organized and well put together like I know some people on here are. I just finished watching the third part of Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich. Aside from that, I’ve seen a few videos some may deem “conspiracy genre”, like; Out of Shadows, Covid911: Insurgency, some stuff from Young Pharaoh (who I extremely suggest you guys check out if you haven’t), and a lot of my own research. I’d like to state for the record, that I am Independent, and do not identify with either republican or democrat, nor do I identify with #QAnon or any radically biased group that may OR may not be pushing an agenda or narrative that’s main purpose is to influence an opinion. That is not my goal. My journey in all this started merely a week or so ago, and I’m trying to find answers, as I expect/assume others are as well. With that said, I have some questions and speculations, and I’d like as many inputs and information as well sources are appreciated
btw- Cindy Lopez is my main interest in all of this at the moment. Where is she?
Let’s Begin:
- So my first theory that has to do with Epstein, and a potentially bigger picture is this...
- Everyone (i’m assuming) knows what a fraternity or sorority (sometimes societies with both genders) is, and how the basic foundations of them work. I’d like to focus on the money aspect of it... While watching this documentary, it dawned on me,
a) What if a society of the world’s richest people (elites) existed? How would/could that work and how much power could they REALLY have?
- For me this was an easy concept to grasp. From experience I know in most of these fraternity/sorority/societies there tends to be a due process. - If you don’t know what a due process is, it is basically where the members of a club have to pay money forward (their dues) to maintain the club, fund their events, planning, whatever it may be, etc., for the benefit of the WHOLE club. - So with this in perspective, what if these elites and billionaires had to pay dues. Paying anywhere between $25M, or even more, per year (for example) wouldn’t even put a dent in some of their pockets. That’d be less than $3M a month which i know a lot of these people in the world can afford (but i’m just giving them a break and putting it in lighter terms as an example).
- With this money, the people in this “elite society” could find a way to channel money throughout their society in order to keep their system running properly, AND control the whole world if they wanted to.
- With all the most powerful people in the world channeling their money together, they could control the stock stock market fluctuations, they could pay pretty much anyone if needed to, i don’t even want to speculate too much, but i know the power they could have would be endless. Which leads me to my next point.
b) I think Jeffrey Epstein was a sexual abuse victim, and it’s possible he was groomed for this position. I, without a doubt, believe Epstein is not the only one involved in all of this. In reality, I believe there may be 10s of 100s of Jeffrey Epsteins, they just haven’t been caught yet. Here’s where this one gets a little crazy. - with credit to the #QAnon people, this conspiracy arises. If there is a society of wealthy elitists, who can control the world, media, court system, governments etc. what if they’ve been around forever and we just never caught onto them. This theory comes from Epstein’s “new money” and his inability to answer questions which in itself, makes him look incriminated. - Epstein has Ghislaine Maxwell and Sarah Kellen. Those two were essentially being groomed to be his too recruiters, but they were also offered positions to give them power and respect in the public eye; which led to no one being suspicious of them until the cases came into the spotlight. - What if Epstein was set up for this position, just like he may have been setting up his coconspirators to pretty much guarantee the business could keep going? So this is where i speculate Epstein faced abuse as a child... is it possible he was abused and groomed by the same society/people who made him rich and able to embody this “Jay Gatsby” character? Did he go through the same cycle that he was putting others through, like Ghislaine Maxwell and Sarah Kellen, and then try to continue it by grooming them to take over? If this is the case, we’d almost be guaranteeing that this is all bigger than Epstein, and even if he and Maxwell go down, this will all continue to go on. Thoughts?
Finally...
c) WHERE IS CINDY LOPEZ AND WHY IS NO ONE ASKING QUESTIONS OR LOOKING FOR HER??!
If you made it to the end i appreciate you for reading this post, and hopefully offering insight. Please let me know how i can improve in the future.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/i39smi/new_epstein_theories_for_discussion/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen