Odd Russian YouTube and Tik Tok showing off potential “slaves” and passing them off as pranks

I don’t want to make any assumptions around this account since I don’t speak any Russian. But the people in these videos seem to be held against their will and tortured. The Tik Tok comments seem to be going straight to the conclusion of slavery, although there’s no proof of it and could be weird Slavic friends. Some of these videos show them getting completely spray painted and it’s quite off putting.

Youtube

Tik Tok

I was hoping a Russian speaker could translate some of what they’re saying. I don’t really know what other subs to post this on.

submitted by /u/Seasalt203
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ih6tjd/odd_russian_youtube_and_tik_tok_showing_off/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die