OK so most of us have the idea that our phones and electronics are listening to us to advertise to us. But this is the weirdest shit yet... I swear I can't believe this.
So I am a 26 years old and don't have much work experience. Won't get into it but, it is what it is. So me and a family member were discussing trades... School.. Community College. Shit like that. And since I just came into a large sum of money, won't get into that either, they were like and you have the money! Go learn a trade, do something! So I (jokingly, but kind of serious) was like fuck that shit im gonna get grants/loans or w/e my sister got. She got grants to go to community college or some shit. And I shit you not. About 4 or 5 days later today I got a letter in the mail from Discover about student loans and I have never got mail from banks accept for credit cards or w/e from them in my life ever until today. Idk what to think about it. Just extremely coincidential.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/id3koy/ok_so_most_of_us_have_the_idea_that_our_phones/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen