Praying music video by Kesha
Not really a conspiracy theory but this is kinda peculiar... I love Kesha, have followed her career, loved every album, and was her for halloween in high school lol. Anyways, It’s known that she was abused by Dr. Luke for years, ended up being sued by him for defamation, and wasn’t allowed to produce any music. I never actually watched the Praying music video until today, but all the sayings on the TV really creeped me out. “Overt political distraction”, “Weapons of mass deceptions”, “Media vs You”, “Free Thought”, “Look what they done to me”... the list goes on. There are TV’s with single words that spell out “Bow before your gods”, random “Blah” screens occasionally, and “”real” boys feel nothing”. so i’m wondering if this is coded? I can’t read all the TV screens and i may just be overthinking but i highly feel like this is cryptic.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/id0lpq/praying_music_video_by_kesha/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen