Predictive programming
If you know what predictive programming is, I have a question for you.
Have you ever experienced it? Where you felt numb/emotionless towards a situation you were supposed to be a bit more emotional over?
I’ve experienced it before I even knew what it was.
I watched a Shane Dawson video about conspiracies and when he got to the part with predictive programming and used 9/11 as an example, I got chills and an epiphany on why I felt the way I did towards the event on September 11, 2001.
I grew up overseas (military brat) and I remember I came home from school and it was around 2-4pm by the time I got home. My dad came home not too long and said “TURN ON THE TV! TURN ON THE TV!” and we see the twin towers going down.
I’m thinking, “ok.”
My mom is so shocked and goes “oh my god, OP! Do you see what’s happening!!!”
“Yeah.”
“It’s a terrorist attack!!! That’s real footage!!!”
“So? Happens in movies all the time.”
“Yes but this is not a movie! It’s real! It’s really happening!”
Kid me couldn’t give a lesser f*ck. I thought it was cool. Like, the same emotions I’d feel towards an action packed movie. I didn’t realize the seriousness of the situation, and I remember feeling very guilty the following weeks because everyone did seem freaked out except me. Sad? I just didn’t understand why people were sad. Yes, people died, but people die everyday. What makes this different? Did you know them?
Now I see it was a case of predictive programming. Has anyone else actually experienced it? Does this mean my brain may be weaker or easier to brainwash than others?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/igyfyp/predictive_programming/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen